Agenda for the Board of Selectmen, Aug. 7
Highlights from the agenda for the Norwood Board of Selectmen meeting tonight.
The Norwood Board of Selectmen will meet tonight at 7:00 p.m. in room 34 of Town Hall. Here are the highlights from issues on tonight's agenda:
- James Hilliard from Norwood Hospital will be making a presentation to the Board on their expansion project.
- There will be a Public Hearing for CarMax Auto Superstores, Inc., regarding the application of K. Douglas Moyers, V.P. for Class II Motor Vehicle License.
- Ellen E. Ross Rano and family will be submitting a request to honor their late father Douglas Ross with a memorial dedication at the corner of West Border Rd. and East Cross St. near “Froggies.”
- Bill Clough will be submitting an e-mail regarding Home Market Foods and the escalating toxic smell issue. Sigalle Reiss, Norwood Health Department, is meeting with Home Market Foods on Wed., Aug. 8 and will provide an update.
- Bert Forest will be submitting an e-mail regarding a safety issue on island in front of Boch Honda/Toyota where a car is parked and blocking the vision of oncoming traffic as a car exits parking lot at the dealership.