Agenda for the Board of Selectmen, Jan. 15
Highlights from the agenda for the Norwood Board of Selectmen meeting, Jan. 15.
The Norwood Board of Selectmen will meet tonight at 7 p.m. in room 34 of Town Hall. Here are the highlights from issues on tonight's agenda:
- At 7 p.m. there will be a Public Hearing for Fresh Fro Yo, 642 Washington St., submitting the application of Katie Nguyen for a CV license. If approved, the CV license issued to Fresh Fro Yo, Bao Nguyen should be revoked.
- At 7:15 p.m. there will be a Public Hearing for Norwood Pizza & Restaurant, Inc., 884 Washington Street, Unit G, submitting the application of Christos V. Ioakimides for a CV license.
- The Board will consider a number of requests from various organizations wishing to hold car washes in the summer months.
- Judith Howard will be submitting a request to be placed on the agenda on Jan. 22 to speak about the ice rink after the Manager’s presentation.
- Senator Michael F. Rush will be submitting a response to the Board’s letter regarding medical marijuana law.