Agenda for the Board of Selectmen, Jan. 8
Highlights from the agenda for the Norwood Board of Selectmen meeting, Dec. 18.
The Norwood Board of Selectmen will meet tonight at 7 p.m. in room 34 of Town Hall. Here are the highlights from issues on tonight's agenda:
- Chief William G. Brooks III of the NPD will be submitting the monthly report of department activities.
- The Board will present Jeanne Hennessey, now retired Traffic Supervisor, with the town seal.
- Patrick Mulvehill, Chairman, Zoning Board of Appeals, will be submitting a response to the Board’s memo regarding Upland Woods, Chap. 40B. As the Zoning Board will hold a hearing when the application is filed with them they can not comment.
- Dakoyannis & Sherring, LLC, 355 Providence Highway, will be submitting an application for transfer of Wine & Malt Beverage license from Town Pizza to Taso’s Euro Café, Corp., 125 Access Road. Public Hearing will be required.
- Revocation of licenses for year 2013: The following licenses should be revoked as they failed to renew: Rama Pizzeria, 814 Washington St., CV license; The Sweeterie, 686-690 Washington St., CV license; Car Group Holdings, doing business as Webuyanycar, 520 Boston Prov. Turnpike, Class II MVL.