Agenda for the Board of Selectmen, July 10
Highlights from the agenda for the Board of Selectmen meeting.
The Norwood Board of Selectmen will meet tonight at 7:00 p.m. in room 34 of Town Hall. Here are the highlights from issues on tonight's agenda:
- There will be a public hearing at 7 p.m. regarding Chicken Little, Inc., doing business as Cruisers, 401 Boston-Providence Turnpike, for the application of Cheryl Sullivan for a C. V. license. If approved, CV license issued to Marty’s Cafeteria should be revoked.
- Movie is being filmed at Norwood Sports Center on Wed., July 18. Movie Company is requesting street parking for film vehicles on Cottage St. East, between Broadway and Central St. and Broadway between Cottage St. East and Vernon St. East and parking at municipal lot opposite the bowling alley. Times listed on letter.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Housing and Community Development will be submitting notification that Norwood’s application for Dev. Block Grant FY2012 was not funded.
- Chief William G. Brooks III, NPD, will be submitting two liquor incident reports for informational purposes only.
- Sandra Discepolo, President of Women’s Community Committee will be submitting a request for members of the Board to attend an opening meeting on Tues., Sept. 18 at the F. Holland Day House in acknowledgment of 85 years of service to Norwood with a proclamation or plaque.