Agenda for the Board of Selectmen, Nov. 27
Highlights from the agenda for the Norwood Board of Selectmen meeting, Nov. 27.
The Norwood Board of Selectmen will meet tonight at 7:00 p.m. in room 34 of Town Hall. Here are the highlights from issues on tonight's agenda:
- Mark Ryan, DPW Superintendent and Town Engineer will be submitting a monthly report of the department’s activities.
- Malcolm McDonald, Superintendent of the Light Dept./Broadband will be submitting a monthly report of the department’s activities.
- At 7:30 there will be a Public Hearing for Norwood Mobil, Inc., 971 Boston-Providence Turnpike, on the application of Assaad Nasr for transfer of Wine & Malt Beverage Package Store license and change of location from The Wine Vault.
- At 7:45 there will be a Public Hearing for E & N Mantis Partnership, doing business as Broadway Pizza and Grill, 75 E. Cottage St. on the application of Elias Mantis, Elaine Tsouridis, manager for CV license.
- Olga Abdallah, South Norwood Committee Chair, will be submitting a request to display the crèche, belonging to the South Norwood Committee at the George H. Morse house for the holiday season.
- Stephen M. Costello, Director Community Planning & Economic Development will be submitting a notice of application for Major Project Special Permit, Major Site Plan Approval and Open Lot Storage at Lots 22 & 43 Carnegie Rom, storage of motor vehicles for sale; pre application meeting Tuesday, November 27, at 9 a.m. in Room 12, Town Hall.