Agenda for the Board of Selectmen, Oct. 23
Highlights from the agenda for the Norwood Board of Selectmen meeting, Oct. 23.
The Norwood Board of Selectmen will meet tonight at 7:00 p.m. in room 34 of Town Hall. Here are the highlights from issues on tonight's agenda:
- Mark Ryan, Superintendent of the Public Works Department will be submitting a monthly report of the department’s activities.
- Malcolm McDonald, Superintendent of the Light and Broadband Department will be submitting a monthly report of the department’s activities.
- At 7:30 there will be a Public Hearing for Engy, Inc., doing business as Unsal’s Pizzeria Ristorante, 655 Washington St., on the application of Erol O. Unsal for a CV license.
- The RINC Committee will see the Board on the acceptance of a donation for feasibility and traffic studies, under MGL Chap. 44, Sec. 53A.
- JoAnn Cotellesso, Norwood resident, will be submitting a letter and e-mail in opposition to a skating rink in South Norwood.
- Andrew J. Quinn, President of the IAFF Local 1631, will be submitting an invitation to meet with the Board to discuss the Board’s positions on the Strong Chief Law with suggested dates to meet as a body or individually.
- Darlene Turchetta, Norwood High School Drama Program, will be submitting a request to use the Town Common and access through the Old Parish Cemetery for a haunted tour for fundraising purposes on November 3, 4, 10 and 11 from 5-10 p.m.