Agenda for the Board of Selectmen, Sept. 25
Highlights from the agenda for the Norwood Board of Selectmen meeting tonight.
The Norwood Board of Selectmen will meet tonight at 7:00 p.m. in room 34 of Town Hall. Here are the highlights from issues on tonight's agenda:
- Mark Ryan, DPW Superintendent and Town Engineer will be submitting the monthly report of departmental activities.
- Malcolm McDonald, Superintendent of the Light Department will be submitting the monthly report of departmental activities.
- There will be a public hearing for CarMax Auto Superstores, 205 Carnegie Row, in their Application for Volatile Inflammable Fluids – 12,000 gallons.
- Sarah Malernitch, Grace Episcopal Church, 150 Chapel St., will be submitting a request to hold the 7th Walk With Grace fundraiser for the Food Pantry to be held on Sat., Oct. 13. It is the same 3-mile walk that they have used for past five years. They will coordinate with Police Department.
- Mark Chubet, Inspector of Buildings, will be submitting a response to the Board’s letter regarding Home Market Foods, Inc.