Five Things You Need to Know: Mar. 22, Lapsits Program Children's Bible Club and More
Here are five things you need to know for Friday!
Today's Weather: Today will be partly sunny, with a high near 41. For tonight, partly cloudy, with a low around 22, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Ellis Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, 135 Ellis Ave. in Norwood, will have a free Lenten Lunch for Seniors at 12 p.m.
2. Norwood Hospital will have it's Senior Supper Program at 4:45 p.m. The costs of the dinner is $5.50
3. The AWANA Children's Bible Club will meet at the Trinity Community Church, 234 Walpole St. in Norwood, at 6:30 p.m.
4. The Vanderbilt Club, 45 Vanderbilt Ave. in Norwood, will have registration for swim lessons all day.
5. And the Morrill Memorial Library will have a free Lapsits program at 10:30 a.m. Join them for songs, dance, read, and play, using puppets, the felt board, bubbles, music, ribbons, and more.