Five Things You Need to Know Today, April 10
Your daily dose of Patch knowledge.
Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. In Norwood today, the Board of Selectmen will hold a meeting in the Town Hall at 7:00 p.m.
2. Norwood Public Schools will host the final night of the 15th Annual Fine Arts Festival today at the Apollo Function Facilities at 6:00 p.m. Enjoy artwork, music, TV, and drama created and performed by Norwood Public School students. Tonight's events will include the presentation of the Fine Arts Advocate of the Year and Albie Awards.
3. There will be a free Blood Pressure Clinic at the Frank Walsh Housing Complex - William Shyne Circle today from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
4. The Morrill Memorial Library Board of Trustees will hold a meeting in the Trustee's Room at 7:30 p.m. The public is invited to attend.
5. The NHS boys and girls varsity track team will travel to Dedham for a 3:45 p.m. track meet.