Five Things You Need to Know Today, Dec. 29
Your daily dose of Patch knowledge.
Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Morrill Library will hold a Bendable Books Yoga program for children in kindergarten through second grade from 10:00-10:45 a.m. Yoga teacher Kristin Mulligan will teach children yoga poses based on the bendable books stories they read. This program is great for beginners. Please register for this free event by calling the library at (781) 769-0200 x225.
2. Senior Bowling is offered every Thursday at the Norwood Sports Center at 9:30 a.m. This is a mixed league and three strings are played for $6.
3. The NHS boys varsity basketball team will compete at Rockland High School, the time is to be determined. The boys varsity ice hockey team will travel to Canton High School for a 5:30 p.m. game.
4. Singer, Songwriter and Guitarist, Ian Fitzgerald, will perform at Perks Coffeehouse at 8:00 p.m.
5. Seniors are invited to stop by the Senior Center at 1:00 p.m. for a game of Scrabble.