Five Things You Need to Know Today, Feb. 28
Your daily dose of Patch knowledge.
1. In Norwood today, the Board of Selectmen will hold a meeting at the Norwood Town Hall at 7:00 p.m.
2. NHS boys varsity basketball team will travel to Medfield to compete in a MIAA state tournament game at 7:00 p.m.
3. New Horizon is offering FREE Adolescent & Teen Weight Loss Consultations from 6:00-8:00 p.m. Medical fitness professionals will be available to discuss unique nutrition and fitness plans that can be taylored to your adolescent and teenagers metabolism to improve their overall health. Both Parents and children are invited! Call 781-269-5400 for more information.
4. Tuesday is Scrabble time at the Morrill Library. Adults are invited to test their skills at 6:30 p.m. while students from grade three and older are invited to play from 7:00-8:00 p.m. in the children’s room. All levels of ability are welcome.
5. Lewis’ Bar and Grill invites you to play Stump Trivia tonight at 8:00 p.m. Trivia is free to play with cash prize given to the 1st place team and the 2nd place team gets a gift certificate to Lewis'.