Five Things You Need to Know Today in Norwood, Aug. 13
Your daily dose of Patch knowledge.
Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. You can support the 2012 Norwood Youth Football and Cheer teams by eating at The Chateau today! Twenty percent of your lunch, dinner, or even take-out order will go to support this year's programs. Make sure to visit the website and print out the coupon to present when you pay your bill.
2. Registration for the 2012-2013 dance season at the Smith Houlihan Irish Dance Academy starts tomorrow. For more information on class times call 781-329-7815 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Are you getting Norwood Patch's headlines in your email? You could be! Sign up for our daily or weekly newsletters!
4. Preschoolers and their families are invited to sing and dance with the Music Lady Carol Kingsbury from 3-3:30 p.m. at the Morrill Library. Please register at the Reference or Information Desk or call 781-769-0200, x110 or 222.
5. Head to the library tonight for the last movie in our summer film series, "W." starring Josh Brolin as George W. Bush and directed by Oliver Stone. The Friends of the Library fund the movie license authorizing us to show these films to the public, and Regal Cinema in Bellingham donates the popcorn. Sign up at the Reference or Information Desk or call 781-769-0200, x110 or 222.