Five Things You Need to Know Today in Norwood: Board of Selectmen, Town Meeting Thursday
Your daily dose of Patch knowledge.
Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Bring your friends, family members or co-workers to Lewis' tonight to play Stump! Trivia, starting at 8 p.m. Test your knowledge of everything ranging from the Simpsons to world history, music, sports, movies and more with the chance to win great prizes.
2. The Norwood Board of Selectmen will meet tonight at 7 p.m. in the Town Hall. The meeting will also be carried live on NPA-TV.
3. Luminaries are now available for purchase for the Norwood Circle of Hope's annual Luminary Night, to be held Dec. 1. They are $5 each and available at Murph's Place or by contacting the Circle of Hope.
4. On Thursday, Nov. 15 there will be a Special Town Meeting to discuss and vote on the 22 articles on the Town Meeting Warrant. Stay with Norwood Patch for coverage of the meeting and all local government.
5. Have an event or announcement to share with your neighbors? Post it on Norwood Patch! Click here to see how.