Five Things You Need to Know Today in Norwood: National Peanut Butter Day and More
Your daily dose of Patch knowledge.
Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Seen something interesting around town? Post it to our Pics & Clips gallery!
2. Attention NHS Seniors: The last day to purchase yearbooks is Feb. 1. The cost is $85. Please see norwoodyearbooklounge.com for more information.
3. Join Whole Foods in Legacy Place as they celebrate all things peanut butter today for "National Peanut Butter Day." There will be samples, recipe ideas and suggestions for you. Don’t forget to enter to win a special peanut butter gift basket!
4. Norwood High Schools students will have about 50 pieces of artwork on display at the Artist's Studio and Gallery in Patriot Place (next to the Dunkin Donuts and near Gamestop) for the weekend of Jan. 25-27. There will be an opening reception at the gallery with free food on Saturday from 1-3 p.m.
5. The MMAS Black Box Theater of Mansfield brings the award-winning musical Next To Normal - written by Brian Yorkey and Tom Kitt - to the Norwood Theatre for three performances this weekend. The six member cast includes Sheila and Kelly Newton, Nicholas Paridiso, Steve Shannon, Nicholas Connell and Nathan Lamont under the direction of Kelly Warriner. Music Direction by Rob Goldman. Tickets are available by calling 781-551-9000 or visiting www.norwoodstage.com and prices are $23-$27.