Five Things You Need to Know Today in Norwood: FAFSA Info Night, Missing Dog
Your daily dose of Patch knowledge.
Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Worried about how to keep that New Year's resolution? Check out some tips here.
2. There will be two financial aid for college nights at Blue Hills Regional Technical School, 800 Randolph St., Canton, in January 2013. Both events are free and open to the public. The first is TERI (The Education Resources Institute) FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) completion night on Wednesday, January 2 at 6:30 p.m. Representatives from TERI provide individual assistance with the FAFSA. People can bring their documents and complete the FAFSA that night! Call (781) 828-5800 x232 to reserve a seat.
3. Vader, a Kerry Blue Terrier, is missing from the Walpole/Medfield line and his owners need help to find him. He took off from his owner's yard on Friday, Dec. 28 on Old North Street in North Walpole, close to “Bubbling Brook” on 109. He was heading toward Westwood/Medfield, but is a very fast runner and could end up anywhere within a 10 mile radius. If you have seen him, please contact his owners at 508-333-3912 (Nina) or 508-641-6117 (AJ) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Headed out to play in the snow this week? Make sure you check out the Norwood Fire Department's ice and snow safety tips here.
5. Seen something interesting around town? Have pictures from an event or just a day out in Norwood? Upload them to our Pics & Clips gallery!