Five Things You Need to Know Today in Norwood: Farmer's Market, Benefit Night and More
Your daily dose of Patch knowledge.
Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. The Norwood Board of Selectmen will meet tonight at 7 p.m. in the Town Hall. The meeting will also be carried live on NPA-TV.
2. The Norwood Farmer's Market will be open on the Town Common today from noon to 6 p.m.
3. Bamboo Fine Asian Cuisine and Sushi Bar in Dedham is teaming up with Benspeaks Organization to help bring awareness to youths about the growing trends of depression, bullying and teen suicide, by holding a benefit night tonight from 5-9 p.m. The organization will receive a portion of the sales, eat in or take out.
4. This Saturday, Sept. 29 is Fall Recycling Day at the Winter St. Compost Facility, from 8-11 a.m. Check out the town website for more information on what items will be accepted.
5. Are you getting Norwood Patch headlines in your inbox every morning? You could be! Sign up for our newsletters here.