Five Things You Need to Know Today in Norwood: Group Run at Charles River Running
Your daily dose of Patch knowledge.
Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Head over to the December Group Run at Charles River Running tonight at 6 p.m. In store for lucky participants: Test drive the new Mizuno Wave Rider 16 - lighter, more flexible, great toe off are just some of the reviewer's comments. Come see for yourself. Also on the agenda - see the unbelievable wicking properties of Mizuno's proprietary Breath Thermo fabric. Stay warm and dry this winter while you log the miles. Post race refreshments at Limey's.
2. Norwood business owners: Is your store or restaurant open during the holidays? We're making a list and checking it twice. If you'd like to be included list your hours in the comments here!
3. Have an event or announcement to share with your neighbors? Post it on Norwood Patch! Click here to see how.
4. Have you gotten your flu shot yet this season? Click here for information on the vaccine and where to get it in Norwood.
5. Did you decorate your house for the holidays this year? Enter our "Deck the House" contest and you could win $100,000 for your local school district and $500 to pay your electric bills!