Five Things You Need to Know Today in Norwood, July 31
Your daily dose of Patch knowledge.
Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. It’s Scrabble Night at the library. Adults can join in the fun from 7-9 p.m. Test your word skills and meet new people in the area. It is free and no registration is required. There's also a Scrabble club for kids, grade three and older, from 7-8 p.m. in the children’s room. All levels of ability are welcome.
2. Have you "liked" Norwood Patch's Facebook page yet? If no, go check it out here! If yes, share the page with your friends!
3. Bring your friends, family members or co-workers to Lewis' tonight to play Stump! Trivia, starting at 8 p.m. Test your knowledge of everything ranging from the Simpsons to world history, music, sports, movies and more with the chance to win great prizes.
4. Well the nominations are in and it's time to vote! Check out our Best of Patch Readers' Choice voting page to vote for your favorite local businesses in several categories.
5. Knee Pain? Learn more about MAKOplasty® at Norwood Hospital. The hospital is the first in the area to offer the surgery - a robotic-arm guided partial knee resurfacing. To learn more, attend a free seminar with orthopedic surgeons tonight at 6 p.m. in the Abraham Sieracki Conference Room at Norwood Hospital. Please register at 1-800-488-5959 or www.steward.org/MAKOplasty®.