Five Things You Need to Know Today in Norwood, Sept. 12
Your daily dose of Patch knowledge.
Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Are you getting Norwood Patch's headlines in your email? You could be! Sign up for our daily or weekly newsletters!
2. Head over Beckett's Pub in Walpole on Wednesdays at 8:30 p.m. for Team Trivia Night. It is free and fun with prizes for the top four finishing teams.
3. The Blue Bunny in Dedham is hosting a party today from 6:30-8 p.m. for the launch of new teen/young adult book club, BLUE 2. Young Adult authors Hilary Graham ("Reunited") and Kristin-Paige Madonia ("Fingerprints of You") will read from their newly published works, and talk about writing for teens. Giveaways, refreshments, and a great book talk by two up-and-coming writers. RSVP to email@example.com.
4. Norwood Day buttons are available for purchase at the Morrill Library for $3 each! Remember buttons will be $4 the day of the event this coming weekend - Sept. 15.
5. Senior suppers are offered Monday through Friday at 4:45 p.m. in the Norwood Hospital's cafeteria located on the basement level of the Lorusso Building at 800 Washington Street, Norwood. Meals are $5.50, menu hotline at 781-769-4000 ext. 13663.