Five Things You Need to Know Today in Norwood: Veterans' Day
Your daily dose of Patch knowledge.
Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. The Morrill Library will be closed today in observance of Veteran’s Day, as well as the Norwood Public schools. Several local businesses offered deals for veterans in honor of the holiday, some of which extend to today as well. Click here for details.
2. Join runners and walkers from the community at Charles River Running for 45 minutes of gentle stretching and breathing at 6:30 p.m. Yoga is lead by instructor Jen Prohaska of The Doorway to Wellness and cost is $6.
3. Luminaries are now available for purchase for the Norwood Circle of Hope's annual Luminary Night, to be held Dec. 1. They are $5 each and available at Murph's Place or by contacting the Circle of Hope.
4. On Nov. 15 there will be a Special Town Meeting to discuss and vote on the 22 articles on the Town Meeting Warrant. Stay with Norwood Patch for coverage of the meeting and all local government.
5. Are you getting Norwood Patch's headlines in your email? You could be! Sign up for our daily or weekly newsletters!