Five Things You Need to Know Today in Norwood: West Side Story, Road Race Registration
Your daily dose of Patch knowledge.
Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Are you getting Norwood Patch's headlines in your email? You could be! Sign up for our daily or weekly newsletters!
2. The Norwood High School Fine Arts Department proudly presents Leonard Bernstein and Jerome Robbins’ "West Side Story" on September 20, 21 and 22 at 7 p.m. and September 23 at 2 p.m. Tickets for the Thursday evening performance may be purchased for $10 general admission and $8 for students and seniors. Tickets for all other shows will be sold for $12 general admission and $10 for students and seniors. Tickets will be sold at the door and are also available for advance purchase. Please call 781-769-2333 to purchase tickets or for additional information.
3. The Norwood girls' varsity soccer and field hockey teams will play at home today vs. Wellesley. For a full Mustang sports schedule click here.
4. Head over Beckett's Pub in Walpole on Wednesdays at 8:30 p.m. for Team Trivia Night. It is free and fun with prizes for the top four finishing teams.
5. Registration is open for the 3rd annual "Miles for Liam" 5K on Sunday, Sept. 23. The event includes a Kids Fun Run ($5 day of registration), or 5k Walk/Run ($25 entry fee, $35 fee includes food ticket), followed by a cookout ($15 for adults, $10 for kids 10 and younger). Awards include $100 for the first male and female, $50 for the second male and female and $25 for the third male and female. Medals will also be given out to winners in various age groups.