Five Things You Need to Know Today, Jan. 10
Your daily dose of Patch knowledge.
Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. The Board of Selectmen will meet at the Norwood Town Hall at 7:00 p.m.
2. SEPAC will hold an IEP (Individual Education Program) workshop for parents and professionals at the Savage Center, Room 219 from 6:45-8:45 p.m. This workshop will be presented by the Federation for Children with Special Needs.
3. The NHS girls varsity basketball team plays vs. Dedham HS at 6:30 p.m. while the boys varsity basketball team travels to Dedham HS for a 6:30 p.m. game. The girls varsity gymnastics team will travel to Braintree for a 7:00 p.m. meet.
4. The Willett Early Childhood Center will hold their monthly PTO Meeting tonight at 7:00 p.m. in the Willett Cafeteria. All parents are welcome to attend.
5. The Morrill Memorial Library Board of Trustees will hold a meeting in the Trustee's Room at 7:30 p.m. The public is invited to attend.