Five Things You Need to Know Today, Jan. 13
Your daily dose of Patch knowledge.
Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. The Italian Social Club on 1056 Washington Street, Norwood will hold a free Blood Pressure clinic today from 10:00-11:45 a.m.
2. Morrill Library will hold a lapsit storytime this morning at 11:30 a.m. This is a free, drop in program, registration is not required. This program is designed for children under 3 to share simple stories, sing songs, dance, play instruments, and more with their caregiver.
3. NHS boys' and girls' varsity basketball teams hit the courts today. The boys team plays vs. Wellesley HS at 6:30 p.m. while the girls team travels to Wellesley HS for a 6:30 p.m. game. The girls varsity gymnastics team will host Natick HS at at 7:30 p.m. meet.
4. Singer, Songwriter and guitarist Olinde Mandell will perform a night of the blues at Perks Coffeehouse at 8 p.m.
5. The Norwood Senior Center invites Seniors to an afternoon dance featuring music provided by John Rampino. The dance will be held at 1:30 p.m.