Five Things You Need to Know Today, May 21
Your daily dose of Patch knowledge.
Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. The Norwood Senior Center will hold their monthly book club today at 10:00 a.m. This month's book is Major Pettigrew’s Last Stand by Helen Simonson.
2. Norwood HS has announced that there will be a brief meeting after school in room 329 for any boys interested in playing summer basketball.
3. New Horizon is offering a free session with a medical professional regarding their rapid weight loss programs from 4:00-7:30 p.m. Please call to 781-269-5400 to schedule your free appointment.
4. Today's NHS Mustang varsity action:
- The girls' softball team hosts Natick at 3:45 p.m. while the boys' baseball team travels to Natick for a 7:00 p.m. game.
- The girls' tennis team hosts Needham at 3:45 p.m. while the boys' tennis team travels to Needham for a 3:45 p.m. match.
- The boys' lacrosse team hosts Walpole at 4:00 p.m. while the girls' lacrosse team travels to Framingham for a 7:00 p.m. match.
5. Norwood Senior Center Happenings: Flex & Firm 8:00 a.m. ($2.00 per class); Stretch & Tone 9:00 a.m. ($2.00 per class); Tai Chi 10 a.m. ($2.00 per class); Gentle Exercise 10:45 a.m. ($2.00 per class); Cribbage 12:45 p.m.; Handcrafters and TRIAD at 1:00 p.m.