Five Things You Need to Know Today, May 22
Your daily dose of Patch knowledge.
Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. In Norwood today, the following meetings will take place at the Town Hall: The Board of Selectmen will hold a meeting at 7:00 p.m. and the Zoning Board of Appeals will convene at 7:15 p.m.
2. SEPAC will hold a "Plan Ahead for Next Year" discussion with Joyce Onischewski, Director of Student Services, at the Savage Center, Room 219 from 6:45-8:45 p.m. Joyce will speak about any changes being made to the Special Education Programs next year and answer questions.
3. Morrill Library will host a storytime for 5 and 6 year olds at 10:00 a.m. featuring songs, finger-plays and listening to some of the best classic tales. Please register for this free program at the library Reference or Information desks or call 781-769-0200, x110 or 222.
4. The NHS boys baseball team will play away at Needham at 3:45 p.m.
5. Lewis’ Bar and Grill invites you to play Stump Trivia tonight at 8:00 p.m. Trivia is free to play with cash prize given to the 1st place team and the 2nd place team gets a gift certificate to Lewis'.