Five Things You Need to Know Today, May 24
Your daily dose of Patch knowledge.
Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. In Norwood today, the Permanent Building Construction Committee will hold a meeting at the Town Hall at 7:30 pm.
2. There will be a free Blood Pressure Clinic at the Frank Walsh Housing Complex - William Shyne Circle today from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
3. Fifth grade students of Oldham School will host a Trattoria Pizza Fundraiser in their cafeteria from 5:00-7:00 p.m. Bring the whole family for pizza, dessert and drinks. Admission is $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for children and seniors.
4. Morrill Library will host Storytime for 3-year-olds at 10:00 a.m. Children are invited to stop in and enjoy stories, songs, and puppets. Please register for this free event by calling the library at (781) 769-0200.
5. Today's NHS varsity sporting events include:
- The boys tennis team hosts Stoughton at 3:45 p.m.
- The girls tennis team travel to Stoughton for a 3:45 p.m. match.
- The boys baseball team travel to Needham for a 3:30 p.m. game.