Five Things You Need to Know Today, Nov. 14
Your daily dose of Patch knowledge.
Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. The Town of Norwood will hold a special public meeting to address various articles. The meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. at the High School's Performing Arts Center/Auditorium. More information can be found here.
2. The Morrill Memorial Library will hold a Origami Program for children today at 4:00 p.m. This program is best suited for children in grades 3-5. Contact the Children's Department at 781-769-0200 x225 for more information or to register for this program.
3. Caritas Norwood Hospital will hold a Diabetes Support Group at 6:30 p.m. in the Rani Conference Room, Lorusso Building. This is a monthly support group facilitated by certified diabetes educators.
4. NHS boys junior varsity football team will play away at Braintree today.
5. The Norwood Senior Center invites seniors to attend a Flex & Firm exercise class every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at the Senior Center at 8 a.m. The cost is $2 per session.