Jobs in the Norwood Area: Week of Nov. 25
A round up of available positions in the Norwood area.
Clerk/Cashier - CVS, Norwood MA
To ensure customer satisfaction by handling each customer with the eye’s, hi’s and help. To ensure each customer has a positive shopping experience and to remember that the customer is the top priority.
- Operate a cash register including cash transactions, checks, charges
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding cash register performance
- Request additional help when needed to increase customer satisfaction
- Greet each customer using the eye’s, hi’s and help at all times and assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints
- Price merchandise utilizing price guns
- Store cleanliness: break area and rest rooms; vacuum; dust/face; clean windows; rubbish removal; exterior maintenance; sweeping
- Stock shelves
- Complete price changes: document counts, utilize price guns
- Answer the telephone using the appropriate greeting
- Process photofinishing orders
- Maintain check-out area: fill register supplies, bags; wipe counter tops; fill cigarettes
- Issue rainchecks when requested
- React to potential shoplifters following company guidelines
- Maintain customer/patient confidentiality
- Maintain card department: order, stock, inventory, signing
- Maintain cosmetic department/units: clean, stock, set displays, sign, prepare returns (UPP system)
- Reset departments/end caps following POGs
- Display and sign weekly, promotional and seasonal merchandise
- Prepare damages: document counts and item numbers, seal trays
- In-store signing, including: shelves, displays, dump baskets, windows, ceiling
- Assist Pharmacy personnel when needed
- Complete minor in-store repairs i.e., carriage poles, change light bulbs
- Work out reserve stock
- Assist customers with large purchases (taking out to vehicle)
- Unload and load trays/cases - 35 pound maximum to a height of 4 feet
- Move trays/cases from one location to another
Administrative Assistant - Rotator Staffing Services, Inc., Norwood MA
Additional Job Details: Basic accounting skills are recommended
Description / Comment: General office duties may include word processing, data entry, auditing documents, answering phones, distributing mail, maintaining calendars, making travel arrangements, reserving conference rooms, coordinating meetings and other duties as assigned.
Pay Rate Range: 12.84-16.79
Duration: 1-year assignment
Front Desk - Massage Envy, Dedham MA
Come join the team! If you love working with people and have a great personality... come on down! We are looking for energetic people that are outgoing and love to help people feel better!
Customer Service Valet - BMW Gallery, Norwood MA
We are currently seeking full and part time Customer Service Valets for our BMW Gallery in Norwood. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of New England's largest auto dealer groups at the ground level. Gallery Automotive offers competitive pay and benefits for qualified employees. Candidates must have a clean driving record and be willing to submit to a drug screening. Must be at least 18 years of age per our insurance requirements. Prior customer service experience preferred but not required. Equal Opportunity Employer.