Norwood Residents Mostly Pleased With How Town Responded to Blizzard
Readers responded on Facebook with their assessment of how officials in Norwood responded to the storm.
It's been a few days since the Blizzard of 2013 wound down, but we wanted to get an idea from the view of residents in Norwood how the town responded to the storm.
On the Norwood Patch Facebook Page, we asked, for input as to how Norwood responded to the storm and for readers to grade the town's efforts on cleanup. Here's how some of the nearly 40 readers who responded weighed in:
- Tina Montesano: A+! Our DPW always does an amazing job!
- Allison Carrie Webster: I was amazed by how clear the roads were when I drove home after working 16 + hours at a hospital. Excellent job by the DPW
- Jessica Audi Jabour: I drove to Dedham today for work it was so bad in Dedham and I said to myself THANK GOD I LIVE IN NORWOOD!! It was really good in Nowood A+
- Stephen Houston: Good job under the circumstances! Thank god we have Norwood electic company!, they do AWESOME keeping us with power!! There are some power outage Horror stories out there but not in Norwood!! Thank you!!
- Lisa Koplowitz: Great job during the storm but never saw a plow again and our street is still covered with snow.
What do you think? How did Norwood respond to the storm? Was your road plowed to your liking?