Invite a friend
10th Annual Norwood Hospital 4-Mile Road Race & Walk
September 15, 2012 -- Starting Time at 9AM
Norwood Hospital 10th Annual
4-Mile Road Race & Walk
- Rain or Shine (no rain date)
- Fun, Residential Course
- T-shirts to First 150 Entrants
- Track & Field Sanctioned
- Race Registration Inside
(Bond Street —across from hospital)
800 Washington Street
Norwood, MA 02062
Family Fun! Norwood Day Kick Off !
For more information contact William Fleming, Road Race Director at 781.278.6004
More About Norwood Hospital
Norwood Hospital has been a fixture of the community since just shortly after the town itself was formed. With more than 500 total medical staff on the premises, Norwood also has secondary service areas in 16 surrounding communities.
The hospital offers classes and clinics throughout the year along with its medical services, including support groups for domestic abuse victims, recovering alcoholics, mental health support, childbirth education and more.
Other events here
- Norwood Hospital's Senior Supper Program Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 4:45 pm–6:45 pm
- Knee or Hip Pain? Learn more about MAKOplasty at Norwood Hospital... March 12, 2013 / April 11, 2013 / May 8, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / September 12, 2013 / October 9, 2013 / November 13, 2013 / December 10, 2013, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Diabetes Support Group Monthly, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Weight Loss Solutions... Tue, Jun 18, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm