This Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens will take on the San Francisco 49ers for Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.
But chances are, you won't be taking a trip down south to see the game in person. So go with the next best thing: Watching it on big-screen TVs with good food and good company in Norwood.
Here's a look at some great local options for places to catch the Super Bowl this Sunday:
- Jake N JOES: Obviously. Flatscreen TVs, sports photos and paraphernalia, beer on tap, wings of many flavors... for watching a big game in Norwood, Jake N JOES is always a main option.
- Napper Tandy's: A favorite for Norwood natives on any day, Napper's will no doubt be a favorite on Super Bowl Sunday as well.
- Limey's Pub: Head to Limey's in Norwood Center for a pub atmosphere, as well as quality food and beer during the big game.
- Conrad's: The famous steak tips and fries would compliment an evening of football and (hopefully) entertaining commercials, don't you think?
- TGI Friday's: Right on Route 1, Norwood's TGI Friday's location has a great bar area for watching the game and rooting for whoever you put money on (since the Pats aren't there of course).
Where will you be watching the Super Bowl this weekend?