Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Norwood's Special Town Meeting will continue tonight in the Performing Arts Center of the Norwood High School at 7:30 p.m. All citizens are welcome to attend, even if you are not a voting member. The meeting will also be broadcast on NPA-TV's government channel.
2. Runners and walkers are invited to Charles River Running for 45 minutes of gentle stretching and breathing tonight at 6:30 p.m. Yoga is lead by instructor Jen Prohaska of The Doorway to Wellness. Cost is $6.
3. The Norwood High School Athletic Department would like to invite everyone to the first Thanksgiving football game at the new school. The annual Norwood vs. Dedham football game will take place Thursday, Nov. 22 at 10 a.m. Tickets may be purchased beginning Monday, Nov. 19 through Wednesday, Nov. 21 from Mr. McDonough in the athletic office and during lunch periods. Tickets will also be available at the Civic Center until Wednesday at 7 p.m. Tickets in advance are $5 for both students and adults. All tickets will be $7 the day of the game.
4. Don't forget, Wednesday will be a half day for all Norwood schools as the Thanksgiving recess begins.
5. Are you getting Norwood Patch's headlines in your email? You could be! Sign up for our daily or weekly newsletters!