Center Consultant - Fedex, Norwood MA
The Consultant consistently delivers a positive customer experience to all customers, utilizing consultative skills to anticipate customer needs, suggest alternatives and provide solutions. This team member is knowledgeable in all areas of the Center’s business, including print, signs & graphics, and shipping. They will be responsible for taking orders, coordinating activities in the Center, providing pricing and product information, and recommending appropriate FedEx Office products and services. The Consultant will operate and maintain a wide variety of equipment, move boxes and equipment, stock materials, manage the production queue and output, manage complex projects, manage retail supply, and complete assigned tasks based on priority.
Administrative Assistant to the Campus President/People Services Coordinator - UTI, Norwood MA
Provides administrative support to Campus President and coordinates local People Services activities for campus/site team.
Principle Accountabilities & Deliverables:
- Provides People Services support to all campus employees by processing all people services paperwork and ensuring forms are completed accurately and submitted to appropriate designee at home office; coordinating and conducting new hire orientation; coordinate and facilitate benefits open enrollment activities with Home Office support and assisting employees with benefits and leave of absence process questions; supports the performance evaluation process; enters supervisory changes into HRIS system; ensures federal and state required postings are ordered and posted and maintain OSHA 300 log; ensuring employee accidents are reported to UTI’s Workers’ Compensation carrier within 24 hours of incident; and administering service award program.
- Supports hiring managers in the hiring process by answering questions and coordinating candidate interviews as requested; coordinating pre-employment drug and background screening for candidates; generating new hire offers in the applicant tracking system; and closing requisitions when appropriate; main point of contact for campus temporary agency needs; ensuring all managers receive the exit summary for departing employees and paperwork is submitted timely when an employee leaves employment with UTI.
- Provides administrative support to Campus President. Responsibilities vary: i.e., creating and typing letters, memorandums, and reports, managing schedule / calendar, coordinating travel, and answering phones; maintaining local organizational charts; coordinates local events; maintaining official documents/records for campus and up-to-date filing system.
- Assists with accreditation/regulatory and other campus/agency specific activities and programs by submitting instructor and administrator certification information to the home office compliance team; preparing and submitting state license and accreditation renewals, new program/modified program applications, and other state licensing and accreditation notifications/renewals/modifications; coordinate campus site visits by accrediting board and state representatives.
- Coordinates student accident reporting process by collecting all accident reports and maintaining a filing system; assist students with questions; escalate concerns to vendor (campus specific)
- Coordinates campus payroll process by inputting time into consolidated payroll sheet (exempt/non-exempt), and/or auditing payroll time sheet submittal (campus specific)
- Perform the obligations of a Campus Security Authority (CSA) including data collection and reporting under the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act
- Other duties as assigned
Patient Services Associate - Advance Medical Inc., Westwood MA
Advance Medical is an international health care services provider that has been helping patients to find answers to complex medical questions from world experts since 1999. As a growing international company, we service clients from operation centers around the world.
There is currently an opening in our Westwood office for a Patient Services Associate (PSA). This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving company and be part of a caring and compassionate team dedicated to helping people all over the world with their complex medical situations.
The PSA is a key role in our medical services operations and will:
- Collaborate with Advance Medical Physician Case Managers and team members
- Provide phone support to engage patients in the Expert Medical Opinion program
- Collect patient records
- Organize patient records and doctors’ feedback into a standardized report format
Social Media Project Manager - The Pulse Network, Canton MA
The Pulse Network (TPN), a pioneer in Enterprise Social TV and content automation, is looking for a savvy, passionate Social Media Project Manager. We are a cutting edge digital media company, and our team loves what we do. But above all we are business people who understand social, rather than social enthusiasts trying to figure out how to apply social to business!
The Pulse culture is entrepreneurial, and fast paced, yet also collegial and supportive. We love ideas, not titles. And always work together to do what it takes to get it done. Our clients are our partners, and we go to the extreme to achieve their objectives, and extend our network of highly referenceable accounts.
Are you somewhere great? Do you want to be great? We’d love to talk with you.