Administrative Assistant - Gillette Stadium, Foxborough MA
The primary responsibility will be to support and coordinate administrative needs. The individual will need to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and sensitivity to confidentiality.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Manage Office Including:
• Answering phones, typing, mail, data entry, photocopying, filing and faxes
• Create memorandums and/or correspondence
• Position may require some nights and weekends
• Special Projects and assignments as business dictates
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
• Detail Oriented
• Confidentiality and discretion
• Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient in Word, Excel and Microsoft Office, Power Point
• Bachelors Degree
Client Services Team Leader - Mercer, Norwood MA
Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance of their most vital asset – their people. Mercer's 20,000 employees are based in more than 40 countries. If you thrive on challenge, are passionate about ideas, love solving problems and truly enjoy connecting with people, we encourage you to explore the hundreds of job opportunities available through Mercer. Our core strengths place Mercer in a unique position to help our clients achieve the extraordinary - and extraordinary results require extraordinary people. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. The Client Services Team Leader is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management and development of a client team. To fulfill this role, the Team Leader will:
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and sense of urgency to ensure client and participant expectations are consistently met; extensive contact with clients and Mercer consultants
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the client's plans and administrative procedures; serve as the key resource for day-to-day issues
- Ensure that the team delivers quality service to our clients, accuracy and time standards are consistently met; direct the team to handle plan or client specific questions; keep the team updated on client's plan and benefit regulations by testing their knowledge and through training and development
- Manage client business process and identify areas for continued improvement; may support more then one client team based on project scope and complexity
Medical Assistant - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Needham MA
Reports to: Practice Manager or Ambulatory Practice Coordinator with input from assigned physician(s), nurses or other health care providers. Responsible for delivering the highest quality service to patients while contributing to the smooth functioning of practice operations.
Greets patients and serves as a communication resource. Asks appropriate questions and solves problems. Takes complete and accurate information from patients in person and by phone, prioritizing and communicating the information to providers appropriately. Responds quickly and courteously to phone calls and requests. Seeks assistance from supervisor and others appropriately.
Greets patients and escorts to exam rooms. Ensures availability of x-rays, lab slips, medical records and other pertinent info. Obtains vitals, weight, blood pressure, pulse and temperature, performs EKGs, injections and/or phlebotomy, and assists providers. Performs departmental screening, lab tests and specimen collection. Implements quality control standards.