Loan Servicing Specialist - Blue Hills Bank, Norwood MA
This position reports to the VP/Loan Operations and the successful candidate will:
Process loan advances, payments, payoffs, new loan set-ups and irregular loan transactions on a daily basis. Perform quality control on all loan documentation from receipt of initial documents to post closing, to include auditing the CAR data, reviewing pre and post closing and auditing the information in the Commercial Loan System. Reconcile in process account to GL daily, monitor coverage of flood and liability insurance and ensure timely and accurate payment of all real estate taxes. Create and review loan reports, review all information in the on-line system and send information to management as appropriate. Provide world class customer service, to both internal and external clients, with questions regarding their accounts. Knowledge of FISERV
Systems is a plus.
BHB provides competitive salary and benefits, including health, dental, 401(k) plan, Defined BenefitB plan, etc.
OR Assistant - Norwood Hospital, Norwood MA
Description of Work: Cleans operating rooms between surgical cases, including mopping floors, removing soiled linen and trash. Disposes of hazardous waste. Transports patients, specimens, supplies and equipment. Orders, maintains and receives supplies. Assists OR team in positioning patients. Moves heavy equipment for OR cases in preparing OR rooms. Assists in all surgical areas when necessary.
Qualifications Required: Must be able to take call rotation along with occasional coverage for evening staff based on the needs of the department. Holiday and weekend call rotation. High School graduate or equivalent. Ability to accept and follow instructions and direction from OR team. Ability to work efficiently and independently. Motivated to help others and function as a team member.
BMW Service Advisor - BMW Gallery, Norwood MA
BMW Gallery has an immediate need for experienced Service Advisors. BMW experience is preferred but not necessary. This is a rare opportunity to join one of New England’s most successful dealer groups. Check us out at www.gallerygroup.com. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our fast-paced industry and dynamic work environment can overshadow the fact that we believe each and every one of our employees is an integral part of our success and our most valuable asset. We pledge to provide a working environment of mutual respect, integrity, transparency and the highest standards of professionalism. We don’t just sell cars, we satisfy customers, because we know the only way to earn and keep business is to exceed expectations.
Cashier - Whole Foods, Dedham MA
Your role will include assisting customers during the checkout process, performing all cash register functions, bagging groceries, and working at customer service desk on occasion. Additionally you will work to maintain attractive Customer Service displays and support the regional Customer Service vision. You will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
- Give every customer immediate and undivided attention. Follow through on all Customer questions and requests. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delightful service.
- Assist supervisors in controlling customer flow and backed up lines; help to reduce waiting time for customers
- Follow proper procedures for customer check out, handling of tenders, use of tares, sales of alcoholic beverages, and use of PLUs and UPCs
- Follow all cash handling procedures; Understand, meet and exceed regional cashier variance policy (CVP)
- Keep the Customer Service department clean, well stocked, and organized, change tapes and ribbon as needed, sweep floors and maintain sweep logs
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices
- Follow established procedures to report errors in retail pricing or signage
- Support global, regional, and store programs
- Answer department telephone calls and pages quickly and with excellent phone etiquette
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.