Inventory Specialist - Apple Store, Dedham
At Apple, we can design hardware and software capable of changing the world. But if the products aren’t on the shelves, the revolution can’t happen. That’s where you come in. Are you passionate about getting the right product to the right person at the right time? As our inventory control specialist, the power of Apple is in your hands.
A candidate we’ll love:
- You’re organized, detail-oriented, and capable of running a very tight ship.
- You can’t rest until everything is put away—quite simply, you’re a neat freak.
- You insist on knowing where things are.
- You’re a retail operations guru.
- You’re thrilled by the idea of putting powerful products in people’s hands.
Retail Product Merchandiser - Powerhouse Retail Services, Stoughton
Powerhouse Retail Services, A Leading National Provider of Retail Services is hiring full-time and work contingent team members for a national retail roll-out. Candidates must be able to learn quickly and be open to advancement within the company. This company values their employees and encourages opportunities for personal growth and improved job skills. With a diverse workforce and ongoing opportunities for personal and professional success, they have built a culture that rewards and recognizes great effort while providing a work/life balance that is so important to all.
Job Activities for Retail Product Merchandisers:
May Assemble and install fixtures and displays;
Set up and reconfigure products in accordance with plan-o-grams or schematics; and
Assist other team members with assigned tasks.
Report any issues that arise during the project to the Install Lead.
Maintain a positive working relationship with all store employees and customers.
Service Counselor - Newton
Overview: Provides quality customer service and sales through knowledge of Century products, policies and procedures. Ability to recognize customer’s banking needs and satisfy those needs through the selling of Century products. Assists in the daily functions of operations to the branch including teller functions.
- Produces sales which will attain or surpass branch goals.
- Processes accounts in an efficient and effective manner.
- Handles and follows up customers problems/questions.
- Maintains inventory and completes reporting on assigned General Ledger Accounts.
- Assists in daily branch operations.
- Services the ATM machine(s).
- Maintains the safe deposit box area.
- Maintains the branch’s professional climate, ensuring teamwork.
- Performs Teller duties when necessary.
- Assists Head Teller in daily functions.
- Monitors and/or ensures compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations; including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti Money Laundering, as well as Bank operation policies and procedures.
- Performs additional duties as requested.