Service Advisor - Mazda Gallery, Norwood
Mazda Gallery has an immediate need for experienced Service Advisors. Import experience is preferred but not necessary. This is a rare opportunity to join one of New England’s largest dealer groups. Check us out at www.gallerygroup.com. Equal Opportunity Employer.
We will be hosting an in-house job fair on Monday and Thursday, Sept. 24 and 27 for candidates interested in the Service Advisor position between the hours of 5 and 7 p.m. on both days. When you arrive, please ask for Lee Oresman. Mazda Gallery is located at 918 Providence Highway, Norwood, MA 02062.
Our fast-paced industry and dynamic work environment can overshadow the fact that we believe each and every one of our employees is an integral part of our success and our most valuable asset. We pledge to provide a working environment of mutual respect, integrity, transparency and the highest standards of professionalism. We don’t just sell cars, we satisfy customers, because we know the only way to earn and keep business is to exceed expectations.
Executive Sous Chef - Newbridge on the Charles, Dedham
- Works directly with Executive Chef on menu development and engineering
- Works Directly with Executive Chef to review menus, analyzes recipes, determines food, labor, and overhead costs.
- Plans or participates in planning menus and utilization of food surpluses and leftovers, taking into account probable number of guests and popularity of various dishes.
- Familiarizes newly hired Chefs, Cooks, and Stewards with practices of kitchen and oversees training.
- Supervises cooking and other kitchen personnel and coordinates their assignments to ensure economical and timely food production.
- Observes and Participates with food preparation and cooking, sizes of portions, and garnishing of foods to ensure food is prepared in prescribed manner and approved recipes set by the Executive Chef.
- Demonstrates leadership and knowledge by utilizing a hands-on approach.
- Motivates staff by exhibiting and setting an example of high standards.
Call Center Customer Service Representative - Stoughton
Busy call center in need of pleasant, well spoken individual to handle incoming calls from customers, delivery staff and technicians. This is a 40 hour per week position. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. for training period, then permanent schedule will include most Saturdays with one day off during the week.