Infant/Toddler Teacher - Children of America, Norwood
Do you love working with children? Are you motivated? Children of America, a leader in childcare is searching for dynamic Infant/Toddler childcare teacher w/early childhood development experience and classroom management skills. Join us as we are growing and encourage advancement within the company.
Key Job Responsibilities/ Essential Functions.
- Engage and communicate with individual children
- Interact frequently and respectfully with children
- Implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Facilitate regular parent/guardian communication
- Follow all safety and health rules
- Demonstrate awareness of the entire group
- Keep the environment safe, clean and attractive
- Participate actively in the teaching team through communication
Customer Service/Sales Order Administrator - Norwood
A premier, medical device company located in Norwood, MA is looking to fill the position of customer service representative. This company seeks to hire qualified and dedicated individuals who is reliable and will provide the highest level of customer satisfaction possible.
This position entails answering daily incoming calls from the Customer Service queue and providing the highest level of customer service satisfaction possible.
Senior Treasury Analyst - Dunkin' Brands, Canton
The Senior Treasury Analyst will be responsible for supporting the corporate initiatives related to Treasury. Specific areas of focus include but are not limited to managing all tasks related to the Credit Agreement to ensure the Company adheres to the provisions thereof and to manage all responsibilities associated with the Company’s Corporate Insurance Program, as well as, the insurance program offered to the Company’s franchisees.
The primary accountabilities for this position include:
- Manage and administer the short term and long term debt facilities by ensuring compliance with all debt facility covenants, handling all aspects of letters of credit, responsible for Treasury related journal entries, assist with control testing for Sarbanes Oxley and serving as the primary liaison with external debt related parties and internal departments responsible for report creation
- Participate as a key member of the Treasury Department responsible for capital structure transactions, including the preparation of rating agency presentations, lender presentations and other required materials
- Partnering with the Finance Team as the subject matter expert on the debt terms and required metrics
- Prepare and maintain debt, interest budgets and re-forecasts, as well as, perform monthly analysis of actual vs budget variances, includes all related journal entries for month end accruals and reclass adjustments as required
- Manage and negotiate agreements and contracts by garnering a complete understanding of the debt facility documents, comprehending insurance policies and various other legal documents/contracts while ensuring adherence thereto
- Manage the daily responsibilities of the Company’s Insurance program by gathering and preparing renewal information, ensure timely execution of policies, managing claims and claims adjustments, issuing certificates / bonds and serving as the liaison with external broker, insurance carriers and affinity partners
- Assist in meeting Department and Enterprise goals by actively participating on special projects teams and preparing various presentations / reporting as needed and requested by Senior Management
- Provide backup support for all Treasury responsibilities of the Senior Manager, Treasury and serve as the back-up for daily corporate cash management to the Treasury Analyst