MDS Coordinator - , Norwood
Job Description: Coordinates the development and completion of the resident assessment (MDS) in accordance with current federal and state rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the resident assessment, including Resident Assessment Protocols (RAP) analysis & care plan development.
- Registered Nurse with current, active license in state of practice
- Minimum two (2) years of clinical experience in a health care setting
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a long term care setting
- Prior experience as an MDS coordinator with demonstrated expertise.
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email use.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
Rehabilitation Director - , Norwood
The rehabilitation director will be directing an in house staff of experienced and well trained PT, OT and SLP professionals.
The right candidate must have proven rehabilitation services management experience in the long term care setting. The director will be well versed in Medicare/PPS/MDS 3.0, ARD management, managed care and Part B services. The director will be a hands on professional who is highly visible, interacts with patients, family members and staff. The rehabilitation services director will be a strong patient advocate, and promote each patients right to maintain and or improve their functional level of independence. The rehabilitation director will be responsible for ensuring that each treating rehab staff member is at least 80% productive. The rehabilitation director will be responsible for overseeing the facility Medicare Part B program.
The rehabilitation director will be a Massachusetts licensed Registered Physical Therapist, Occupatational Therapist or Speech Language Pathologist (CCC). The director will have outstanding communication, clinical assessment and time management skills. The director must have strong working knowledge of skilled documentation requirements for Medicare and Managed Care, as payment is predicated upon appropriate and complete supporting clinical documentation.
Our facility is equipped with two state of the art rehab gyms featuring ACP treatment modalities and a fully furnished OT kitchen.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to: Steven Haase, Administrator, Ellis Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, 135 Ellis Avenue, Norwood, MA 02062. Fax: (781) 769-0482.
Sprinkler Service Sales Representative - SimplexGrinnell, Norwood
- Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers of new construction and service contracts by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and utilizing outlined marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company service offerings.
- Close sufficient sales to exceed sales plan objectives.
- Familiar with reading blueprints, understanding current NFPA 13 standards and local codes.
- Develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers, general contractors and end users.
- Estimate small projects including day-works as required.
- Ability to build new business associations / relationships and grow the Sprinkler Service Business.
- 2 years Sales experience in a similar industry preferred.
- Previous sprinkler design experience, including estimating and performing hydraulic calculations preferred.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Technical knowledge of sprinkler systems preferred.
- Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and organize work.
- Proficient in the use of personal computers to include operating systems such as Window / Office 2007.
- Valid drivers license and good driving record.
- Ability & willingness to work as a team player; must be able to work well with others.
Walk Manager - National Kidney Foundation, Norwood
Job Description: Responsible for coordinating and executing Kidney Walk/s, NKF Golf Classic and other assigned fundraising events. Also responsible for helping to implement programs that include community-based screenings and education programs such as the Kidney Early Evaluation Program, and Kidney Health Risk Assessment.
The Walk Manager must have superior written and verbal communication skills and interact well with volunteers, event participants, and NKF staff. Responsibilities also include the ability to work independently and as part of a team while multi-tasking between various community events, special events, and individual projects. Staff should be self-sufficient in many aspects and proactive with projects and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum three years of job-related experience with emphasis on special events, including walks.
- Minimum three years of experience in fund raising.
- Prior experience coordinating special events.
- Prior experience managing volunteers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and function independently and as part of a team.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Must be flexible for travel within assigned territory.