Dear Norwood Voter:
I humbly ask you for your vote.
As it my honor to represent the hard-working families of Norwood, I have been working hard to make our beloved town an even better place for you and your family.
This year alone, my hard work has yielded positive results:
- Secured a record $10 million in aid for our school children, teachers, firefighters, police, senior citizens, library customers, and veterans
- Obtained $400,000 to repair our local roads and bridges
- Wrote the law that is now saving our local taxpayers $40 million to build our beautiful new Norwood High School
- Defeated a Beacon Hill measure that would have raised our electric bills by more than $1 million
- Authored a $65 million Income Tax Cut that went into effect this past January
- Worked to secure $5,659,000 to build an ice rink in Norwood
- Reformed the EBT Card system to prevent welfare fraud and abuse
- Secured passage of the Norwood Theatre bill
I humbly submit that a vote for John Rogers is a vote for you, your family, and our community.
As the only candidate in this race from Norwood, I know the people here are second to none!
Yours Faithfully in Public Service,
John H. Rogers