The Norwood Board of Selectmen will meet tonight at 7:00 p.m. in room 34 of Town Hall. Here are the highlights from issues on tonight's agenda:
- Chief William G. Brooks III, of the NPD, will be submitting the monthly report of his department’s activities.
- At 7:20 there will be a Public Hearing for Norfolk Asphalt, on the application to amend VIF license C0023 to add 25,000 gallons of liquid asphalt.
- David C. Manoogian, Esq., 149 Pleasant St., Attleboro, will be submitting an application for a second hand junk dealers license on behalf of TVI, doing business as Savers, 560 Boston-Providence Turnpike.
- Eric A. Kraus, Chairman of the Walpole Board of Selectmen, will be submitting a request for support to ask legislators to delay the effective date of the medical marijuana law to allow spring Town Meetings to develop zoning.
- The Clerk of Board of Selectmen, will be submitting a request to increase Selectmen’s meeting evening stipend.
- Stephen Costello, Director, Economic Planning and Development will be submitting a recommendation that the Board authorize a matching grant of $4,545 from the Town’s Economic Development Fund to the Friends of Norwood Center.