The Norwood Board of Selectmen will meet in room 34 of Town Hall. Here are the highlights from issues on tonight's agenda:
- Chief Bartley E. King, Jr. of the Norwood Police Department will be submitting the monthly report of the department’s activities.
- At 7:45 p.m. there will be a public hearing for Ernie’s Cafe, 277 Boston Providence Turnpike, regarding the application of Paul Doty for CV License to operate Ernie’s Café at Boch Toyota, and a letter from Perks, surrendering license. If new CV license approved, Board should revoke Perk’s license for Ernie’s.
- Chief King will be submitting liquor incident report of incident at Napper Tandy’s for informational purposes.
- Robert M. Thornton, Town Clerk will be submitting for signature the warrant for Presidential Primary of March 6, 2012. There will be a vote of the Board to allow package stores to remain open on Primary Election Day.
- Christine A. Larson, co-president, Coakley Middle School PTO, will be requesting permission to display a few projects created by the 8th graders for National History Day in the lobby of Town Hall.