The Norwood Board of Selectmen will meet tonight at 5 p.m. in room 34 of Town Hall. Here are the highlights from issues on tonight's agenda:
- The Board meeting will begin at 5 p.m. with budget meetings for several departments.
- At 8 p.m. there will be a public hearing for Taso’s Euro Café, Corp., 125 Access Road, on the application of Anastasios Kapsaskis for transfer of the Wine and Malt Beverage License from Town Pizza, 20 Broadway.
- At 8:15 p.m. there will be a public hearing for Town Pizza, 20 Broadway, for application of Stilianos Morgetis, and James Takoulas for Common Victualer.
- John DelloRusso, TLC School Transportation Corp., Canton, will be submitting e-mail advising Norwood Town Taxi, Inc. has been sold to Veteran’s Taxi of Newton LLC. They will be sending paperwork.
- Gerald Miller, Superintendent of the Recreation Department will be submitting a request to use Municipal Lot for Touch-A-Truck program on Saturday, Mar. 16.
- Fatsimare Corp., doing business as Feisty Greek, 38 Vanderbilt Avenue, will be submitting a request for entertainment license for music and dancing for Saturday, traditional Greek music once a month, and change of hours on CV license from 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.