The Norwood Board of Selectmen will meet tonight at 7:00 p.m. in room 34 of Town Hall. Here are the highlights from issues on tonight's agenda:
- At 7:15 there will be a Public Hearing for National Grid, regarding Bornwood Drive.
- Chief William G. Brooks III, of the Norwood Police will be submitting liquor incident reports from Det. Giacoppo for informational purposes only.
- Ernest Paciorkowski, Historical Society, will be submitting a request for permission to hold a candlelight tour at the Old Parish Cemetery
on Sat., Oct. 20 from 6:30 to 8 p.m. as a fundraiser. DPW Director Mark Ryan is okay with request.
- Denise M. Kelly, 55 Walnut Ave., will be submitting an e-mail thanking the Board for considering the hockey rink.
- Rules and Regulations for Transient Vendors, Hawkers and peddlers: Submitting proposed by-law submitted by Selectman Plasko (tabled from Sept. 25 meeting).