The Norwood Board of Selectmen will meet tonight at 7:00 p.m. in room 34 of Town Hall. Here are the highlights from issues on tonight's agenda:
- Chief William G. Brooks III, of the NPD will be submitting the monthly report of departmental activities.
- Robert M. Thornton, Town Clerk and Accountant, will be submitting the Warrant for the State Election, November 6, 2012, for the signature of the Board.
- Under MGL. Chap. 138, a vote of the Board is required if Package Goods Stores are to be allowed to remain open for sale of alcoholic beverages on Election Day, November 6, 2012.
- Carol Thomas, BSA Troop 49, St Catherine of Siena Parish will be submitting a request for two proclamations honoring individuals who have achieved the rank of Eagle Scout.
- Barbara Cochran, Paralegal, Ocean State Job Lot, North Kingston, R.I., will be submitting e-mail requesting permission to be open on Black Friday, Nov. 23, from midnight to 11 p.m. They have received permission for the past two years.
- Town Counsel/ABCC, will be submitting proposed Memorandum of Understanding between Town Counsel David DeLuca and Attorney Andrew Upton regarding Wine Vault hearing before the ABCC on Wed., Oct. 3.