The Norwood Board of Selectmen will meet tonight at 7:00 p.m. in room 34 of Town Hall. Here are the highlights from issues on tonight's agenda:
- Gerald Miller, Superintendent of the Recreation Department will be submitting the monthly report of departmental activities.
- Meghan Kelleher, of the Norwood Cultural Council will be submitting her request to be reappointed to Cultural Council for second 3-year term to expire Sept. 8, 2015.
- Paul R. Sternburg, Executive Director of the Mass. State Lottery Commission will be submitting notice that an application has been made for KENO To Go game from One Stop Market, 914 Washington Street. You have 21 days to object.
- The ABCC will be submitting decision on hearing held on Siam Lotus, 1331 Boston-Providence Tnpk. for violation of serving to a minor. As the licensee has been in business for 10 years and no previous violations, the Commission issued a warning.
- Robert M. Thornton, Town Clerk and Accountant will be submitting FY2014 Budget Forms. These forms must be submitted by Nov. 15, 2012, and a copy of communication to School Committee re FY2014 Budget Forms.