Al Koura Restaurant
This cozy restaurant offers a vast array of American and Mediterranean salads, sides, sandwiches, combo plates, desserts and pastries. Regional favorites include chicken or beef shawarma, kabobs, falafel, stuffed grape leaves, hummus, tabbouleh and baba ghanouj.
Normally a lunch and dinner spot, Al Koura offers breakfast on Sundays.
- Hours: Tue - Sun, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.alkourarestaurantma.webs.com
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Greek, Middle Eastern, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 5
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Dress code: Casual