Boston Air Charter
Boston Air Charter is a small air transportation service with headquarters located at the Norwood Airport on Access Road. It has a fleet of four aircraft. Three of the aircraft are light Cessna jets with a maximum capacity of eight passengers. The fourth aircraft is a turboprop Cheyenne with a maximum capacity of five passengers. Prices are reasonable and charged per hour.
- Fax: 781-762-3933
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is accessible parking.
- Founding Date: 2003
- Reach: Local, National, Regional/commuter
- Parking: Free lot
- Parking durations available: Long-term, Short-term
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Wi-Fi: None