Norwood Hospital has been a fixture of the community since just shortly after the town itself was formed. With more than 500 total medical staff on the premises, Norwood also has secondary service areas in 16 surrounding communities.
The hospital offers classes and clinics throughout the year along with its medical services, including support groups for domestic abuse victims, recovering alcoholics, mental health support, childbirth education and more.
- Hours: Emergency Services: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 1917
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Tufts Health Plan, Tufts Medicare Preferred, Harvard Pilgrim, Celticare, Senior Whole Health, Network Health, Coventry, BMC Healthnet, Fallon Community Health Plan
- Affiliations: Steward Health Care
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: On-street: free, Paid lot
- Specialties: Cardiology, Emergency medicine, Family medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics and gynecology, Oncology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Pulmonology, Surgery
- Primary care services: Yes
- Number of beds: 264
- Type: General, Pediatric
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Intensive care unit, Neurology, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Psychiatric ward, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery
- Visiting hours: Sun - Sat, 1pm - 8pm; Parents of pediatric patients can visit at any time.
- Helipad: Yes
- Services: Spine clinic, Ultrasound
- Specialties: Cardiopulmonary, Geriatric, Neurological, Orthopedic, Pediatric, Speech therapy