Subaru's roots in Norwood run deep. There has been a Subaru dealership on this site since 1973. The name on the building has been "Clay" since 2003. And it isn't going anyway any time, soon. According to sales manager Patrick Francillon, who grew up in Norwood, it's because at Clay, he believes there's a winning combination--a great product, a friendly, competent staff and a great location on Norwood's automile.
Visiting Clay Subaru can't help but be a pleasant experience: the staff has a sense of humor and prides itself on a no-pressure presence. Look around the clean, bright showroom, ask questions--the team seems to have a lot of confidence in its products.
- Fax: 781-551-0355
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 8pm; Fri - Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking spaces & ramps into the building. Clay also sports a drive thru service department.
- Founding Date: June 1973
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Subaru Vehicles and used cars
- Parking: Free lot
- New/used: New, Used
- Makes: Clay sells every make of Subaru and virtually any make and model of used cars.
- Vehicle types: Cars, Trucks
- Financing: Yes
- Service center: Yes
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Keep your oil changed and rotate tires every other oil change, and you'll be fine.